Valley Greek Festival – Greek Food & Pastries
- Souvlakia Delicious “Shish Kabob” skewers of beef or pork.
- Beef and/or Chicken Combination DinnerGet the best of all Greek food.
- Chicken Dinner Our famous roasted Greek chicken.
- Lamb Chops Our delicious lamb chops.
- Gyros Lamb served on hot pita bread with onion, tomato and a unique cucumber sauce.
- Moussaka Cooked layers of sliced eggplant, potatoes, and savory ground beef topped with a Béchamel Sauce.
- Pastistio Cooked layers of savory ground beef and macaroni with eggs, cheese and butter topped with a béchamel sauce.
- Spanakopita Dinner Delicious Greek vegetarian dishes.
- Calamari Fried squid, served with a slice of lemon and a special garlic sauce.
- Loukaniko A traditional Greek sausage with seasoning.
- Dolmathes Grape leaves stuffed with rice and spices.
- Dolmathes, Feta Cheese, and Kalamata Olives
- Keftedes Greek meatballs.
- Saganaki Greek cheese flambe.
- Spanakopita A fluffy filo pastry filled with a blend spinach and cheese.
- Tiropites A fluffy filo filled with a feta cheese.
- Greek Salad Tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, and red onions. Olive oil and vinegar dressing.
- Rice Pilaf Greek style rice simmered in chicken stock.
All food items listed above are also available a-la-carte.
- Baklava Layer upon layer of filo, chopped walnuts, butter and honey syrup.
- Diples Rolled filo dough cooked and topped with honey and walnuts.
- Koulourakia Traditional twisted butter cookie.
- Kourambiethes Powered sugar topped butter cookies.
- Loukoumathes Greek doughnuts, topped with honey cinnamon.